Cửa sổ hồng ngoại Fluke CV401 ClirVu® 95 mm (4 in)
Fluke CV401 ClirVu® 95 mm (4 in) Infrared Window
A company’s greatest investment is not the equipment that’s behind the panel door; top priority is to offer the ultimate protection for the electricians, engineers and inspectors who risk their lives every day doing their jobs.
The ClirVu® coating – exclusive to Fluke infrared windows – seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation making it perfect for very hot and very cold environments.
Each Fluke infrared window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
If you don’t need a security key access option see the CV400 IR Window.
The CV Series of infrared windows are also available in 50 mm (2 in) and 75 mm (3 in) sizes.
Tính năng chính
Installs and grounds in less than 5 minutes
Save time with quick and easy installation with the CV Series – 5 minutes or less.
- One technician
- One hole with standard Greenlee® punch
- Panel door does not need to be removed
- Grounds instantly to metal enclosure with patent-pending AutoGround™ process
- Maintains panel arc test ratings up to 63kA when properly installed
Work more efficiently with Fluke ClirVu® CV401 95 mm (4 in) Infrared Windows
- NFPA 70E processes significantly reduced due to less work permit requirements
- Faster and more comfortable inspections because full PPE is often not required
- Reduce the risk of arc-flash and electrocution, increase the safety of your personnel and reduce the time and cost of preventive maintenance
- CV401 is Torture Tested™ to the highest arc blast test ratings IEEE C37.20.7: 63 kA Arc tested at KEMA, UL 50/50E/50V, UL1558, IEC60529-1: IP67, IEC 60068, NEMA 4/12, CSA C22.2 NO. 14-13:2012, and CE
- Convenience of both quick turn or security keyed access
Thông tin sản phẩm đầy đủ, được shop tư vấn nhiệt tình giải đáp các thắc mắc.